Shaofu Huang presented his doctoral research at a seminar of the Centre for Systems Learning and Leadership on Wednesday 24th April. This is an exciting application of complexity theory and systems modelling in the social sciences and demonstrates that for teachers, engaging students in deep learning is complex and unpredictable – more like a design challenge than a script to be followed.
- Learning Power: new research identifies Mindful Agency as central to resilience
- Carnegie Summit on Improvement in Education
- Universities: core business (and analytics) in 2030?
- Learning Analytics: On Silver Bullets and White Rabbits
- EdMedia 2014 keynote on learning analytics
- Learning to Learn – International Perspectives
- Learning Analytics + NICs for Systemic Educational Improvement
- Networked Improvement Communities: Bryk lectures Bristol 2014
- Professor Anthony Bryk : Master Class and Public Lecture in Bristol 21st May 2014
- Learning Dispositions + Authentic Inquiry in a Primary School